<body> <body>

♥ 4 October 2005



past few days hasn't been really good.

pay day! counting down.
cant wait to cash in and sad to say..
I have to finance my plans;
clear my AP and set aside $100 for my
ahem.. mini biz.
let's hope the biz won't flop.
it needs time, creativity, enthusiasm and skills.
I need crash course.

I thanked ryan for making me work on sunday night.
I took a customer's number, & I'll meet up with her.
(:

mon: Zz. worst day of my life.
was piling up on carbs! stupid kenny.
you and your cravings.
sinful indulgences. blehh-

tues: stupid kenny.
I go all the way to jalan kelichap and watch tv.
Zz.

hooked on online shopping. and hahs. I'm
influencing more pple. HEHS. (:

___ @ 23:02!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x