<body> <body>

♥ 22 October 2005



past few days were stuck in front of a com;
designing designing.. be it in school or home
doing calendar or posters.
MY EYES!
Zz.

fluctuating mood.

21st.. happy bday Joanne!
school as usual. in sleep mode.
pretty slacky as supervisors weren't ard
for the past 3 days.
or rather I shld say, I'm the slackiest there. (:
lunched together.. almost all the BF.
dozed off during the sharing session, then games.
Zz. -.-"

we gals went to dressed up.. hahas.
we did the most ridiculous thing ever.. by
climbing up the sink.
Zz.
WALKED..to amk.
communication breakdown along the way..
& it kinda caused unpleasantness.
well, we shld have anticipate this. :X

steamboat at Marina.
I was fighting for oxygen.
went in circles before reaching DXO.
I stood outside and my instant thought was
"huh. I rather go black."
HAHS.
furnishing was nice. gd to chill, bad music to dance.
I felt plastic and its revolting to dance to trance.
Zz.
bing bang boom as usual.
wasnt very happy with yameh.

black: lotsa angmohs.
I made the wisest move to talk to the DJ.
hahs. ((:
thanks to Jack for giving me this crazy idea.
but..
DARN. I always have to leave early..and I
certainly do not like it!
shld club till close mah..like momo.
Zz.
I was so reluctant; till I wanted to stay there myself.
Zz.

repay my slp debt by woking up at 4pm. 11 hrs of slp.
tmr..out with my shopping friend! then ..*dread*..
to my relative hse.
I dont want to talk to them. I shall be mean tmr.

][ happy for you ][

___ @ 21:46!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x