<body> <body>

♥ 15 October 2005



playing hide-and-seek.
technology is useful.
but.. somehow I decide to face it.
but
I don't want any consultations or bugging.
Zz.
and definitely, she'll not leave me alone.
-
gawdd.

feel kinda suffocated.
with 3 fervent followers..who come and talk to me abt stuff.
I just had to escape every weekends.
I don't wanna touch on that topic anymore.
the passion has died and it'll not ignite so soon.
I just want to be left alone, untouched.

][ shrouded vision ][

one day, I'll turn back.. and that day, won't be too soon.

___ @ 13:41!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x