<body> <body>

♥ 2 November 2005



DARN THE EYE!
and I'm scolding myself.
Zz
HURTS!
and somehow..fear gripped me
for the rest of the evening.
was getting too emo.
but I just cant help it.
:((

woke up with diffculty opening my right eye.
...
skipped sch and went to the freaking polyclinic.
which I stayed there friggin long..
and I think i caught some damn virus
so sucky!
sux!
feeling alternate hot and cold
then it escalates to mild fever.
Zz.
stabbed me.
it just me and my stupid fault.
I still wanna work tmr.
I dont wanna walk around in shades anymore.

Zz.
friday..

][ argh ][

___ @ 21:53!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x