<body> <body>

♥ 9 November 2005



I hate my right eye!
but still
I love it.
its on the verge of recovery
and now some pain act up.
Zz.
I dont wish to go back to the doc
even though the thought of slping at home
the whole day seems inviting.

Nov somehow seems like
a repeating history of july.
July was the whole month of fluctuating mood swings.
Escapade?
I just had the urge to pack up
and leave everything behind;
or just fall asleep..
permanently.

Au revoir.

___ @ 21:16!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x