<body> <body>

♥ 11 November 2005



I love this week at bpos!
though my eye is in the way
Zz.
kinda busy cos of preparations for
LT talks, south roadshow, and jobs call.
& facing Matin's mood swing..
but nevertheless,
FUN!
without supervisor, without leader..
whoo~

today was Eric's last day..
I sure am gonna miss him.
:(
short of 1 khaki to go mad with me.
the few slacky us had pizza delivery for lunch.
yums, but ex.
I guess HL's gonna be different without him.
and so is dine*. hahs!

uuoy-

___ @ 22:58!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x