<body> <body>

♥ 14 November 2005



many things to blog about..
but I shall k.i.s.s.

been working for the past 2 days..
which totally got drained out.
sat: went off around 1130..which was a
total wrong decision.
I missed the last train with Hew.
by right he suppose to send me home, but came out otherwise.
hahs! what's new.
kayy, then we admired the xmas decor lights hung up
as well as wooing the BALCONY cafe cum lounge at Heeren.
wayy cool! I love the hammocks! ((x

took NR back, totally drowned in my music.. and lets
thank Eric.
didnt realise..He's that sweet?
Zz. hahas.

sun: dragged myself to work cos I didnt wanna be coped at home;
& I think it was a WISE decision.
Daniel Ong & crew came..
bought MANY scoops of ice cream.
lucky we didnt have the promotion.
darn;
HE'S SO man can!
hahs! with that masculine and macho
aura oozing out and flooding the atmosphere.
then qiang and hew were busy serving them till
they neglected the other customers, and
Sam had to chu ma.
Zz.

saw YJ too.
I jolly well forgot to ask him, but
shld have already expected a negative answer.
oh wells..

worked with Steph.
I declare: I LOVE STEPH!
forever.
my fave co-worker, (plus ryan)..
let's quit together! dum-dee-dum. ((:

Eric left, Marcus came.
still having fun though.. with the rest;
plus Eric's still popping by.
what great peeps I have in my team!

<3

I just have to look ugly for 1 week plus more.
& that totally suck!

I want back my freedom.

-
somehow the first few minutes of 'Honey',
the lingering image and music been replaying
in my head ever since Newsroom Bar.
even when I'm sleeping?
Zz. ridiculous eh;
but the thought of it just pokes me..

my far-fetched dream of being..
a bartender,
a music engineer,
&
.

far-fetched. yea.

___ @ 21:53!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x