<body> <body>

♥ 29 December 2005



caught The Chronicles of Narnia ytd at Cathay Causeway.
It was good.
The show somehow trigger my in depth emotions, plus the flucutating mood swings,
I drown myself in my music and misery.
-
The place brought back memories.. good or bad I don't want to know.
I was too emo ytd.
& today, sth keep appearing in front of me that reminded me of those thoughts.
Zz.
feeling numbed. yet somewhere in the inner depth of me and my heart,
the longing, and tinge of sadness lingers.

___ @ 14:48!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x