gallery-.
♥ 27 December 2005
Due to some dumb network connection, I can't access the internet at home after upgrading the connection speed..
report to school everyday at 830 only to start work around 10 or totally got no work.
It sounds good only if you have sth to kill time and boredom.
Let's track back:
Friday..
Collect goodies and meet shirin with kenny and joanne..
Window shop with joanne while kenny went for his keyboard.
MNG aviators caught my fancy, plus there were so many things (unnecssary) that I wanna buy.
I SHOULD TONE DOWN A BIT
kay;
met von and lia, & bought our Xmas elf hats..! just as I was looking for.
wore and walked around with it, snapped pics and silly photos...
freeze-ed home.
Saturday..
went for MOL and CHC carnival.
crapp! the carnival though was wayy pathetic, at least there were 1-2 rides that were enjoyable, the rest were kiddy and not exciting! and I sat with my sis, with a very horrible ending..
I sat 3 rides, and ended up SEVERELY BRUISED in my entire 18 years of life.
plus 2 aching thigh muscles which I dunno how it came about, seem to ache whenever I walked down flight of stairs or when squatting. Call me mad or what.. somehow now, I rather climb UP the stairs.
I have about 10 normal size plus weird looking bruises on both shoulders & the size of a 4 50-cent coin bruise with many colours on my upper left thigh.
THANKS UNCLE RINGO! look what you done to me.
but nevertheless, I enjoyed the screaming ride and the thrill of yanking up the seat and almost flew out.
MOL was 9/10.
It was 10 times better than spook show..
with the amazing illusions, it's like watching live magic show.
I mean, picture this:
The father was handcuffed and locked up in a big chest.
The daughter stood on the chest, uses a big cloth to cover the entire chest and herself, stick out her head and says, " You are now witnessing The Shanghai (uses cloth to cover her entire self now)Great.."
"Escape!" (drops the cloth entirely) was said by her father.
then the father unlocked the chest, and inside was the daughter, handcuffed.
There were also other tricks, which I lazy to elaborate.
but it was enthralling.
and towards the end was the normal short 'preaching' which I em, fell alseep.
sheesh.
Sunday:
out shopping again! bought my MNG aviators, though it was different from what I wanted.
I stood at the MNG counter for 20 mins wanting to buy 2 pairs.
Zz.
my ma paid for it! haha.
left for von's hse.. kinda different compared to last yr..
ate, slack, murderer and bingbangboom before heading town.
slept at around 5am.
for what seems like hours, it was only 10 plus when we woke up.
got dragged out for brunch.
then home, and out shopping again!
my god.
I shld be sick of town by now.
went circling in town cos we couldn't find a parking lot.
Zz.
went CK tangs and splurge..
got my ugly mules, and red pants. ((:
I think I shld be locked up at home..
My list of wants is expanding.
I want wedges/espadrilles..
I want slippers..
I want boho necklaces..
I want a new hairstyle..
I want boots..
I want gauchos..
I want hobo/bacaglencia
I want boatneck tops..
I want faded stonewash denim..
I want the topshop stuffs..
I want simplicity..
I want more.
Zz.
Sunday's new year eve.
I want to stay at home the whole day and stick my ears by the radio.
"98.7FM Top 100 Countdown".
___ @ 09:11!