<body> <body>

♥ 8 December 2005



fagged today, fagged tmr..
very much I want to find a day to Zzz throughout.
upcoming days seems packed with activites;
with handover, training, outings, meetups, blahs.
wouldn't it be nice..
to plop on the bed in an air-conditioned room, with rainy chilly weather and you're tucked snugly under the blanket.., on the verge of dozing off..
and even better without having to wake up early for school.
I'm so looking forward to it.
tmr night will be a killer..
club, then having to wake up early for SMRT project.
what shit.
I'm just the backup and yet I cannot find some backup to back me up.
Zz.
ultimate shit.

I'm gonna miss bpos lahh,
not the workload though.

:/

___ @ 22:04!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x