gallery-.
♥ 17 December 2005
I seriously want to shit.
school marks the middle of week 1 in 2nd round.
I'm in DBS with hetti and felicia.
crap.
the rest were either in CC2 or Singtel.
crap.
CJ and the rest are there!
Zz.
but I should be contented to be away from them..
maybe I don't really want to see someone even though that someone don't affect me in other way.
can 9 weeks just fly by?
I'm sick of conducting SURVEYS!
SMRT, now this.
Zz.
went for SMRT today.
unfriendly people. I just chao keng all the way.
so not to mention, I had many free TRAIN RIDES for SMRT lines.
take from me people!
they expire end of this year..
Christmas's approaching.
I'm not in the mood of giving pressies!
plus, I've not yet gotten anything.
:x
crap.
for the first time tmr,
I'm going back.
to the new church.
after 4 months plus..
Like what Chiyo said,
even the hardest rock will be weathered by rain.
(Memoirs of a geisha)
but,
now tis ain't the season.
King Kong ytd.
Adrien Brody's the name I found out.
No wonder he was so familiar.
- 'The Pianist'.

That insignificant yet deep-impact picture.. it's the trademark of the movie.
I want to watch that sadist horrible pathetic show again.
It was about Holocaust if I can rmb correctly.
such extreme extermination and cruel punishments..
I need a job;
___ @ 23:01!