<body> <body>

♥ 10 December 2005



I THINK I've lost the many grams that I have put on a few days back due to excessive sinful indulgences.
what did I do on Fri..
went to sch as normal.
stayed around for 1h before I was summoned home.
Zz.
I have selfish genes.
It was pathetic. I was damn tired.
I slept on the bus on the way home, and woke up realising I missed my stop.
dumb me quickly alighted at the next stop, only to realise the distance was terribly far.
& I walked home in the rain.
napped for awhile then went off to BB for the SMRT project.
very pressurising.. cos shixiang do so fast.
& I was shooting my mouth off, rattling rubbish.
can say its my lucky day because we actually managed to finish 7 stations at 6pm!
break record compared to the previous 2 days.
I was walking the whole day, starving, hot, tired, looking pathetic.
it pays off.
as free labour.
SMRT shld thank us.
lots.
rushed home only to be greeted with a bus filled with toxic gases.
gd thing it broke down after it came out of the SLE.

China Black:
worst clubbing night ever.
1st: lousy DJ. (no DJ play the whole song & he don't understand what is R&B)
2nd: not so good music (for me)
3rd: I was in pain.
4th: pathetic. I wasn't high,
plus I didnt get post-clubbing highness like usual.
the music played didn't drown my fatigue;
until Marques Houston song came and woke me up..
the good songs lasted only for awhile till bad music and fatigue overwhelm me.
well; home.
the end.
I rather be shut in my room with my own compiled dance hits.
thank God for my new walkman phone..
just that the new fear now:
hp theft cases are on the rise,
plus, I have a bad habit of tossing and dropping phone.
...
woke up on the wrong side of the bed,
curse my neighbours.
they were driling, banging, hammering, in the early morning!
had they not have better sense?
Zz.
I stayed here for 6 years, & I dont speak to a word to them.
& it shall remain this way.
forever.

___ @ 20:14!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x