<body> <body>

♥ 11 December 2005



muscles of my midriff hurts.
good news though.
I hoped it help in some way.
I should burn more compilation hits.
:/
was out with my mother.
got my stuff.
I only spent $10 today.
$10 to make myself feel uncomfortable.
hahs.
good day today.
I made her pay for my topshop scoop neck..
& that, I saw one PRETTY white 3/4 henley.
I HINTED.
my mother's crap.
she doesn't know what is fashion, what is style,
she's a stick in the mud, she's acting blur,
she's making me repeat statements which she understands and she goes
'HUH'..
& I was like, "you know what I say and you still go HUH".
Zz.
but I still love my mama.
BIG TIME.
<3

___ @ 21:57!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x