<body> <body>

♥ 13 December 2005



sometimes being curious gives you problems.
I asked, I got the answer..,
the answer that I NEVER wanted to know nor hear.
I was afraid.
I gave him cruel truths, to give up.
Reality is harsh.
Isn't it?
I do not wish to discuss or to think about such matters.
Let's just hope he gets over it quickly.
2 days.. for now; it's peace.
Let's just hope it stays that way..
forever.

nowdays, foreboding sense had been strong.
& its aint good signs.
what I predicted, I din do it,
I just shake it off.
and it just happens.
my powers are coming back.. muahah.
there's nothing to rejoice about! its bad.
Zz.

I forsee the next problem. May it never happens.
:/

___ @ 21:44!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x