<body> <body>

♥ 25 January 2006



came across someone's LJ.
after reading like.. 3 months of entries,
amused it was, I found myself to be dumb.

dumb, ignorant, senseless and reliant.

I dont know how to live w/o BIRDS.
(birds better nt see this)
okay, I still suck at technical stuff.
I dont seem to discover the best part of myself just as yet.
I have to constantly rely on them*.
when do I ever grow up..
or perhaps, I don't wish to.

..

"the world spins when I'm still"

___ @ 09:13!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x