gallery-.
♥ 9 January 2006
chilly weather for the past 3 days..
rain rain non stop.
monday's a crack-up day.
was on my usual 987fm and they were discussing on
excuses to take MC for today so as to have 2 days off.
One of the excuses that struck me the most was:
"My wife went missing and I had a heart attack.
When she came back, I had a relapse."
that's ultimate CRAP.
then I was stuck in CRM reading 'Book of Humour' I borrowed from partner.
more CRAP.
(because I was too bored, I shall entertain my readers)
During the heated argument between a husband and a wife,
the husband shouted," You talk like an idiot."
The wife replied," I have to, so you can understand me."
---
George knelt in front of 3 tombstones in tears.
"Close relative of yours?" asked the passerby.
"Yes," said George, "this is my first wife - she died of mushroom poisoning - this is my second wife - she too died eating poisonous mushrooms. "
After a brief silence, the passerby asked," What about the third wife?"
"She died from a fractured skull," said George, "It was her own fault - she wouldnt eat the mushrooms."
---
"My wife has not spoken to me for 5 days.
I want to get her something to show her my appreciation."
---
Jim: "Hey Bill, why are you sitting at the front porch? Isn't it rather cold?"
Bill: "Well yes it is. But you see, my wife is taking her singing lessons inside and I dont want the neighbours to think that I'm beating her up."
---
Wife: " wake up darling, wake up!"
Husband (who was fast asleep): "What's the matter? What happened?"
Wife: "Nothing. I just forgot to give you your sleeping pills."
---
The newlywed wife looked sad. "What's the matter, honey?"asked her husband.
"I feel bad," she said, "while pressing your expensive suit I burned up a big hole in your pants." "Well, dont worry, luckily I have an extra pair of pants."
"Yes, its a good thing you do. I used them to patch the hole."
---
Soon after the late night news on TV, the groom asked the bride,
"Honey, what do you think of the Middle East position?"
Said the bride, "I dont know. I've never tried it before."
---
lots more la.
I think I am gou bo liao to type all in.
Freezing in here.. it shld be accompanied with a few good warm laughs.
I got new database..
Time to call. :x
___ @ 15:52!