<body> <body>

♥ 30 January 2006



Friday;
I guessed it was the best time I ever spent in cc1.
A slacky day to begin with, till we all have to help Ms Teh with the typing of report figures.
then it was the cc1 CNY buffet.
It was nice to eat together and snap pics..
watched Edwin performed magic and amaze the teachers..
..
didnt joined in the games, cos after the nap from the Immersion programme,
we had to rush for the report.
It's so much more mundane yet better than to be calling.
oh yes!
not to mention, I had collected a handful of pictures of Peter Tam.
actually, I was laughing at him the whole day, & then I started snapping him in his beanie.
He & his spastic looks:
the mushroom head,
the fishball,
the china-man (as discovered by CJ)
Then CJ followed me in the quest of making Peter's album.


This is the classic example, when he was DOTA-ing.

Sunday CNY;
they were talking about me.

___ @ 01:43!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x