<body> <body>

♥ 20 January 2006



GAP and Banana Republic is coming to SG.
Gap; in the 3rd quarter of this yr,
& BR is slated to open in 2007.
I guess it'll just be another warehouse & 'topshop'.
this week in CC1; I gather it was the most number of calls and completed surveys I made in the dunno how many weeks.
then it was the open house which was dumb.
everyone was pretty busy..
...
DAMMIT.
I dont want to blog already.
I just got shouted at for nothing.
& to think I promised myself to be nice to you tonight!
-

___ @ 20:37!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x