<body> <body>

♥ 16 January 2006



It's Monday morning & I'm beginning to get irritable.
someone's getting on my nerves.
I'm feeling buay song about it.
got pestered quite a few times.
He took my lanyard today which became totally inconvenient for me in terms of accessing to cc1.
regretted doing so.
I don't feel like talkin to him..nor him to me.
The sight of him starts to turn me off.
He will still be my friend..
but classified as under 'Pest'.
I know I'm mean,
but that's just the way I am.

___ @ 10:01!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x