<body> <body>

♥ 31 January 2006



monday:
headed to relatives' hse at Yew Tee.
with Joanne, Kenny and lia to Jack's place.
ate as little as possible.
then it was gambling time!
I shld have stop at In-Between.
won $26 bucks and then lost $16 to Kenny in Blackjack.
we then changed the rules of the game;
cans of Tiger beer (yuckk) and Chivas mixed.
the combination was ultimate horrible.
I had to rinse my mouth twice to rid the lingering taste.
In-between killed us 5.
us, girls first.
I looked at lia; sorry, but, I couldn't help laughing at her!!
everything seems ticklish, but whenever I hear her talk, I would start haha-ing.
didnt want to add to Kenny's burden nor going home in a drunken state..
I stayed over.
I don't feel good about it. I, just got knocked out.
I cracked up when I heard from Jack what happened last night.
Till now, I could not stop laughing.


Fear was in me. I totally don't feel good for the irrationale act I've committed.
I was glad I have self-control.
I dont want accidents that was acted out in a moment of folly..
committments that didn't belong to me,
nor regrets that would have hurt 3.
& I want my face.
I feel so ashamed. I feel so scared.
I look forward to next month. I dont' want the worst to come.
I wish,
I can collapse on the floor and sleep forever.

___ @ 22:08!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x