<body> <body>

♥ 18 February 2006



The beautiful week has just ended:
The freedom of running and playing around CRM,
slacking and chilling with friends under the umbrella,
the ability to heck care the supervisors,
the crazy laughter and madness that we did to one another.
It's over.
I will miss, Fel and YenPoh although they're only a few steps away from me.
I will miss calling P-E-T-E-R, bullying & whacking him.
I will miss listening to CJ crap and sing.
:/

Fri zoukout with veron, wennie, joy, lynette, mel & her friends.
Girls out.
The amazing thing is, I NEVER spent a dollar at all.
A gd thing, cos it was the worst nightout compared to the previous.

Joy and her sweet 24/7 bf, Elson came to fetch me to Zouk in his powerful sports car.
within mins, we reached and we went in thru invites frm wennie around 10 plus.
No crowd, bad music, we went to kopitiam opposite to beer around.
The uncle's cranky. stupid meL. & we started gossiping.
Hit Phuture from 12-2.
Music sucks. RnB was pathetic, then they changed genre.
The crowd was horrible, & 40% of e time, I just stood there, unmoved.
We left & sat outside while waiting for the chaffeur. & I fell asleep on the bench.
Despite me looking slpy & dead, mel DRAGGED me to ECP with them to meet the guys.
Mel got too high-we wind down our windows and sped off at 114km/h.
Everyone's hair got 'piang' & mel's face got numb.
stoned at Mac & then Elson fetched us home, knocked out in e car.
I liked the way Elson speed. hahs.

good night.

___ @ 12:32!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x