<body> <body>

♥ 23 February 2006



(good)One side says:
If I compromise, I'm going against ...
I'm bending my principles, the belief that I held on.
I've been at this stand, firm, &shaken, yet stubbornly hanging on for already so long.
Trusting in his plans will never go wrong; Jeremiah 29:11 promised that.
Why can't I stubbornly and ignornantly stand for my point?!

(bad)THE OTHER SIDE says:
You have been standing THERE for too long! You are losing something, you ain't gaining anything.
You let opportunites past by.
You ran away too much.
Look at the others - some are doing it and they're getting along fine.
You should CHANGE. Adapt a different approach. Learn to accept new things.
You'll never know this would actually work out.

[THE OTHER SIDE tries to lie and brainwashed ME]
[ONE SIDE tries to warn and protect ME from being brainwashed]

Will ONE SIDE conquer THE OTHER SIDE??

ONE SIDE says:
Follow your heart and faith. Give considerable thinking to the future.

THE OTHER SIDE says:
Just go for it. Try it. It's something different. You've wasted too much time.
Stop listening to ONE SIDE. No one can predict the future.

ME:
ONE SIDE will be sad. I don't it that way. My family ... ...
Isn't there other way out?!

MIND:
Avoid. Forget. Erase.

Conclusion: ONE SIDE won.
The bad; THE OTHER SIDE continues to pester ME, persistently.
):

(ME hoping to stand firm in my stand)

MIND: You are thinking too much! Stop rubbishing!

ME: Facts are clear, ain't it?! It's practically laid out for you to see.

ONE SIDE:
Stick to the "Feed the white dog, starve the black dog" theory. You have been feeding too much of the black dog already.
(ME recollects)

MIND reports:
THE OTHER SIDE is getting stronger. ONE SIDE's faith is weakening. But, its foundation is still strong. THE OTHER SIDE's still trying to brainwashed and break its faith.
Who will emerge?

ME/MIND: I'm sorry. I'm getting weak.

MIND steps over to THE OTHER SIDE.

[God help me!]

A story titled -Struggle

----------------------------------------------
Why do I make it so scary? Making a mountain out of a molehill.
sighh

Please don't ask me. I really don't know.

___ @ 21:24!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x