<body> <body>

♥ 8 February 2006



Mon: broke record at CC1.
54 surveys completed. Highest.
Tues: Serene broke mine; 64.
Wed: We all broke record.
I did 5, Peter 10, Hetti 8, Jieying 12, ... Worst.

Mon: to Kenny's house.
pretty fun; bingbangboom with too many pple until you don't know who are you booming.
but we have a COMMON TARGET. pretty obvious eh,
In-between was fun. I was mainly targeting TL, and lia.
then down when yq, lia, TL, von, yameh, Jack, joanne.
busy us; Kenny, Qiang, Angel, Veron, Ling and I taking care of the rest.
actually, my head was spinning slightly; but I can't be bothered with it.
A busy night we had being nannies, before totally knocking out after the guys left for school.
then went out to Bugis with angel and joanne. 1st time.

Wed: back to school, what am I doing?
5 surveys was what I did, then I mia since 2-5 plus?
pretty disturbed that I got into FSRC. fated lahh.
gd thing Peter and Fel cheered me. (:
or rather, Peter's wallet. HAHAHHHAHH

I'm gonna miss them. :(

___ @ 22:22!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x