<body> <body>

♥ 12 February 2006



"A photo can say a thousand things
But it cant say the million things I wanna say
A photo can capture the way we were
But it cant capture the way we are
Cause you're far away

When you told me that you loved me
Were those just words?
You can't tell me you don't need me
And I know that hurts
Cause I'm looking at your picture
Cause its all I've got
Maybe one day you and me will have
One more shot"

Ryan Cabrera - Photo

___ @ 13:26!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x