<body> <body>

♥ 31 March 2006



5 weekdays of block leave.
3 days of shopping & I spent > $150.
OH CRAPP.
I have another 2 weeks to save before 2 wks of play.
must really tighten my purse strings and gulp water all day long.
But, nevertheless, I somehow got what I had always wanted.. though they're just part of extravagant wants.
AHAH, still not enough! I still have some more to buy.

Glad I was out of the house most of the time.
Better to be out spending money than squabbling with you at home.
Tsk, menopause.
It's wayy scarier than PMS.

___ @ 22:24!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x