<body> <body>

♥ 6 March 2006



After a heavy unhealthy western dinner + red wine,
I went to the balcony and look at the sky.
I thought of the 7 at Taiwan.
Praying somehow they'll be fine.

Today at the Airpot, perhaps too much wind + my vivid imagination;
but, flashes of FD1 plane tragedy whizzed past my mind a few times.
Then when I was having breakfast at Jalan Kayu, due to the massive jam,
one big lorry honked incredibly loud.
And, the image of FD1 where the girl was knocked down brutally by a bus and Fd3 reckless driving of lorry (no driver) that caused an even more gruesome death.
Okay, too much movies.

This week's gonna be so broke;
half of BF's gone, I'm out with my sec sch friends. ((:
HURRY COME BACK

___ @ 22:26!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x