<body> <body>

♥ 18 March 2006



Friday night was a big-fat-ugly-fake-round-yellow moon night.
Unconciously, I did the right thing.

Dorm's storyline was different than those lousy-cheap thrills-senseless-dumb ghost shows we ever watched although there were little horrors.
Kinda like duped by the 'scary' trailer and expecting it to be scarier than 'Shutter'.
Nevertheless, the show is lamely amusing.

This morning was laden with excitement + happiness + envy + surprise.
I'm happy for YOU. don't let this opportunity slipped by. :)
I love my sisters. Monday faster come!

___ @ 13:45!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x