gallery-.
♥ 8 April 2006
A few things to mention; so it will be a long entry.
3 more sch days before TEP ends. (I'm off on wed!)
I'm suppose to be saving money for these last 2 wks for the upcoming hols cos I'm as poor as a church mouse now. Yet I've been lunching out almost everyday. -.-
Not to mention I keep snacking on rubbish and weird food concoctions. Zz
Talking about weird food, hm, one day, I dug out some cranberry and oat cereal from the food cabinet. No milk.. I ate it dry. Taste weird, I put cheese (unmelted), add a dollop of peanut butter and mix it gooey-ly, and ate it. It was disgustingly nice! AHAH.
In the first place, I dont find it disgusting! yet fel, yenpoh and joan were eee-ing away.
Is it that disgusting? Or I'm just immune to making disgusting food?! (x
I took a picture of it, but decided not to post it. Ooh, maybe I should consider compiling recipes of disgusting food.
(The huge difference between Shiyu and I is that, she makes delicious, tempting edibles while I'm doing the exact opposite)
Did body conditioning and went cycling over the flyover and round my neighbourhood.
at the Punggol East flyover.
Rather fun, though I think I'm slightly claustrophobic when it comes to cycling unless I speed.
SFF just ended. didnt go down to witness the glamour. nevermind. The readups and pictures were sufficient.
Lily Cole was in Singapore for SFF.
The next Kate Moss wannabe; strutting down the fashion runway sashaying in different brands of apparels, accessories, cosmestics. Around the same age as us, her face is headhunted for endorsements. (:
lastly, if you wanna laugh..
http://community.livejournal.com/cocoajava_cafe/61418.html
Joanne is not that bad afterall. lol
___ @ 16:37!