<body> <body>

♥ 15 April 2006



I am in PAIN.

Cycling after a hearty breakfast, then headed town to meet lia and von on Wed.
what a goon; I alighted at the wrong stop, and had to walk to heeren's NYDC to meet them.
Zz. oh yea, we had lotsa FUN laughing at TOH HUI QI.
HAHA! I never missed a chance to suan her whenever she's wearing white.



oh, I had the most darn expensive lunch I ever had on that day that made me entirely broke, which I won't be able to recoup the money till school starts. :( I swear, never to do it again.

Thurs mark the end of TEP.. back to the irregular hours of classical life.
wednesdays and fridays are cool. (forgetting about projects first) means we get to hop to sentosa to mantain our tan. heHs.
Pebble did manicure and curled my hair; which looked more like an out-of-bed look that didnt' last.

Friday at Sentosa was uber crowded. We had fun, snapping pics, eating, tanning.
5 of us tanned. & it seems like I'm the only red one. (PAIN!) then the rain came.
(the sun is so strong today!)
Better recover quickly before my makeover session.

From "Green Forest":



The guy on the left resembles zhou jie lun & ming dao. The one on the right is .. a Singaporean?!?! multi-bilingual too.
I couldnt get my hands on the girls. anyway, the characters in the show resemble other celebrities..
& now I am waiting very impatiently for sch to open to take the tapes.

___ @ 12:25!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x