<body> <body>

♥ 25 April 2006



I guess I'm the only soul waiting eagerly for school to reopen.
It beats staying at home, & quarantine myself from the outside world because I don't have the most-essential-thing-on-earth call money.
oh, and suddenly, I got this excitement to get stationeries! Hahahh, stationery shopping anyone?

A lazy Tuesday I spent the whole day sprawled on bed, reading & writing. well, it's suppose to be a good thing, cos on the bright side, I'm at home! No spending.
But, judging from what I'm reading.. and what I'm writing.. it kinda spells trouble. GOSH!

stick to my resolution: SAVE for GSS!

___ @ 23:56!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x