<body> <body>

♥ 4 April 2006



I'M SO SLEEPY!
The thought of sprawling onto the bed immediately and sink into my soft pillow is so seductive.
But, I have to prepare for the dumb TTC project.
mygod. It was the most horrible, out of point, useless, and whatever negative adjectives you can throw in to describe this project.
I looked at the report, I wish I can just burn it immediately.
I looked at the ppt, it just irks me and anyone professional who sees it will probably discard it.
I couldn't bear to edit it.
The saving grace was, I'm only gonna present a small fraction of it.
The teacher in charge sucks too. One who contradicts herself and talk lotsa crap. Can't believe she will be teaching us next yr.
My teammates, so-so..though at times will vommit blood when talking to him.
Tmr's the end of the dumb project.
Hope TTC close down.

7 days to freedom.
18 days of play.

ooh ooh, discovered a secret today while slacking at DMSM.
hehs,which brought back to sth at BPOS.
(hmmm)

___ @ 23:04!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x