<body> <body>

♥ 28 April 2006



MAY:
Birthdays - 3 or more?
School
Blockbuster Movies - M.I.3, Poseidon, When a stranger calls, X Men: The Last Stand, Pirates of the Carribean, Da Vinci Code. I wanna watch all! omg.
GSS!

The 2 week break seems redundant. I didn't have good sleeps. Nothing to knock me out.
At night, I have to count the amount of strands on my head before I could fall asleep. Then I'll have nightmares, a singing air-con to wake me up, sinking pillow, or woke up laughing at dont know what. nevermind. this is crazy anyway.

I like the monsoons. I hope they would drag for another few weeks. :x

___ @ 17:34!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x