<body> <body>

♥ 24 May 2006



I am home, not alone on Wed. It DEFINITELY sucks.
My dad says: "She got a fucked up attitude." (she refers to my sis)
Like hello?! We inherited from YOU.
& for a small matter, I got fucked by him as well. ( I'm damn pissed okay)
Can't believe I'm living under the same roof as him.
I can't stand it, even though its such a norm. *dang
& the common characteristic that we share is that we're short-tempered. So, when he heard my msg tone ( by kenny), he laughed and said it sounded like some police alarm. -.-

Well, whatever. On a light note, GSS begins this weekend.
I hadn't shop in the longest while (2 weeks?!) and everything seems good enough to gobble.

Time to gear up and live on bread and water.

___ @ 11:54!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x