<body> <body>

♥ 31 May 2006



I was happy on Tuesday. Yes, I know it.. and someone else knows it too (:

It was Carl's Jr. with ger and ally after school. They were ranting about the discrepancies over their IPP.
poor them. Don't gimme that.
We had a hearty dinner, and so were the mosquitoes that bit me. -.-
It was off to chilling at Esplanade roof terrace.

Oh, &I saw 5 familiar faces. One of them includes tongliang.. no, wait. It's TONGLIANG.
( lia, I'm in cahoots with you now (:
truly, your iPod )

There's the jokes of Tuesday..by ger

1. "You know onion rings inside is onion right. Then when I eat this (referring to criss cut fries), I keep thinking what is it. The taste is so familiar. Then I realise it's potato."

2. "That time when I see the shooting star, I thought a helicopter is going to drop from the sky."

3. She's in NYP for 2 yrs plus, and she didn't know Block A is atrium and we do have a track in our school.

___ @ 17:10!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x