<body> <body>

♥ 12 May 2006



It was project discussion, then the alphabet game.
Contact lens class in the toilet, then bus to Weiling's bbq.
Alphabet game, no-pronouns game, classic bingbangboom, chop chilli chop.
Ate, fooled around at the playground.
Then rain came pouring down, with thunder and lightning. That's when real fun started.
We hid under the void deck, and needless to say, BF were contributing to noise pollution while the rest were talking/eating.
I, supposedly pushed pple out into the rain,but ended up the one getting pushed; or rather, carried out. -.-
The guys gang up to bully me: Just like how I got carried and thrown into the seawater at that "Formal wear beach outing". The culprits...should know better.
Then later was the screamings arised from the cockroaches attack. I was laughing.. laughing at kenny. He was pushed out into the rain by the girls. HAHA.
We hopped into the pickup and squatted like some illegal immigrants. lucky it was a short distance.
What a day!
And the next day, I had to nurse myself.
2 hrs of sleep the night before, a day full of activity, cold Thursday, caught in the rain, caught my father's virus. (Thanks dad)

spinning, flowing, blowing, pain in the throat. head hurts.. can I just sleep forever?

___ @ 22:52!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x