<body> <body>

♥ 28 May 2006



The joke of Sunday:

My mother borrowed my bag and empty the contents (my stuff).
She returned it to me a few moments ago.. with my stuff inside. Then she realised she missed out something.

Ma: Nah, your dumbell. (puts in my bag)
Me: DUMBELL?! ( I thought I heard wrongly)
(why would I put a dumbell in my bag?! and isn't the dumbell in the living room?!)
Me: What are you talking about?
Ma: Your dumbell la.
Me: ?!?!?!?! (can't be bothered already)

Then minutes later, I checked what she slipped into my bag.
-.-
It's a thumbdrive.

___ @ 22:39!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x