<body> <body>

♥ 24 May 2006



& so this is the 2nd post of the day.
& so, I got fucked by him 3 times in a day.
I can't believe it! Why am I staying with a MCP (male chauvinistic pig)!?
What am I even doing in his house?! He just makes my blood boil!
C'mon la. So ungentleman! Is it just so difficult to admit it's your fucking fault. Obviously you were in the wrong yet you had the cheek to turn around and say me.
FUCK. If I lost my self-control, I would have spew more vulgarities at you. I can't even be bothered to talk to you, and so, don't do the same to me. I just want you out of my sight.

& so, thanks to you.. I have harden my heart, and I'll continue doing it.
& so, I return you a favour. I blasted my music through the entire house ( & maybe even downstairs is audible enough) while you're watching your crap video.
YOU LIKE THAT? no, you don't!
Too bad. I love the blasted rock music, especially when it gets on your nerves.

now then, just get off me.

I realise I hadn't club in a while.
so anyone? DJ KoFlow would be good.

___ @ 22:10!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x