<body> <body>

♥ 18 May 2006



Wednesday was fun!
We dragged ourselves for IPP briefing on a non-school day, then bjp, jq stayed for some insurance project.
We're so hardworking! duh! Qiang and Ling were doing it, while the 3 of us.. were watching Scary Movie 4. :x
Then, it was dinner at Botak Jones with jack and joanne, and we had much fun playing over cajun chicken and fries.

because the night is still young, we headed down to Yishun for drinking session.
The usual 5 of us.. 2 Black Cats; lame games that we played.. [multiples, hai ni zai xin kou nan kai..bbb, I-don't..] so we finished, and it seems like I drank quite a bit.
& so we escorted Joanne home, and the 4 of us, were making so much noise when we were walking to the station. We were high in getting lost. Thinking back, was I the only noisy one? Prolly the Yishun blocks I walked past know I need the toilet. HAHA. can't be helped laa
I cabbed home with kenny, and I slept like a dead log.

Today, a similarity popped up between lia and me. We got high sitting beside the driver in Joseph's car, and playing with those buttons! You see! how fun can that get?!
Very.. when u get to push the button to hit pple at the back. HAHs.

___ @ 23:56!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x