<body> <body>

♥ 3 May 2006



Yesterday night was a torture. I probably had insonmia for abcdefg days. To which, I practically gave up on sleeping. So there, I sat on the bed, thinking of what to do when I forgo sleep. Contradictory, I fell asleep while thinking. -.- I reckon such a thing won't end so quickly.

Today started off with a cloudy sky. Shopping's suppose to be fun! With all those UK stores with pretty clothes, stores that sells dainty shoes, and with a food court which overlooks the CBD, sea and Esplanade;
Joanne, I, Angelia and Shevon the usual 4 were out again, at MS.

Today's bad. I couldn't take it any longer. I start to tear while shopping. The pain that lingers. What a spoil sport! It was too hard for me to handle. I do not wish to be seen tearing like an idiot in public. I bidded farewell to my khakis and left for home. It was such a idiotic sight to be tearing all the way home.
It was much more comfy to be at home, after removing the big 'splinter' that has been piercing me. But still, I teared uncontrollably. Plus, I had weak immunity system lately. I just lied on the bed and slept with tear stains on my cheek. Disappointed, angry, sad.

Maybe I need someone to suffocate me using a pillow, or pop 50 sleeping pills such that even a earthquake of magnitude 8.5 on the Ritcher scale wouldn't wake me up.
ta-

___ @ 22:42!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x