<body> <body>

♥ 5 July 2006



The comments received on my new haircut:
- cute (?!)
- laughs
- look like apple/mushroom/(dickhead)/sponge
- cool..like for fashion runways
- daring
- harajuku (by Matin - the last look I wanna achieved on Earth)
- the previous hairstyle was better ( kahying)
- this hairstyle is better.

Hahs, I look kuku cos it didn't turn out the way I had expected, cos of the layers I previously had and, my hair weren't straight enough to carry out the style.
abit, I miss by ping piang hair..even though it was alamak with rah-rah moments.
so..let's wait for my hair to grow longer in the meantime.

so I was too bored.. and I did a so-called collage on my so-called hair.




Monday: I was thinking of the Olsen's Louboutins' pumps.




Perhaps I'm developing a fetish on killer heels. An expensive hobby to keep!
Think Rose Feller (In Her Shoes);



MK with her big "sarong dress" and golden handcuffs and dirty hair. <3
with all those chapalangs..

___ @ 18:43!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x