gallery-.
♥ 10 July 2006
Fatigue days sailed by, but not yet over.
Just last Friday was NAPFA. See! It's good to be a girl. My Napfa, was not what I had expected; but I didn't care anymore. Then it was Kenny's pre-birthday celebration with the cake and the lovely cockroach sabotage gift we painstakingly prepared. (:

Botch and his expensive cake. Pretty glad that he was surprised.

Cockroach sabotage. Your bros and I promised we'll give you that & we fulfilled that promise. (:
The video was a real classic!HEHS. then after that, it was monopoly till the wee hours before we caught a 2hr nap and headed to Palawan.
It was a crazy game. Every ounce of our muscles were stretched to the limit.. running up slopes and around roads and forests. From wits to fitness.. by now, we memorised the map of Sentosa.
RESOL were the smartest grp.. haha, & we came in 6th! (contradictory?)
Other than all the running, it was reliving childhood memories for me, and envying people eating Subway and Ben's & Jerry. -.-
Then we dragged ourselves back to HBF for dinner and rushed home to sleep. Our bodies were screaming 'Ouch'.
Sunday was a zombie day. I limped and staggered around, walking even slower than my father.
I went grocery shopping at NTUC at RMall and the cashier who served us had her hair tied in pigtail with a pink scrunchie.. and her fringe looked like a dense forest of pubic hair. HAHA.
& so today is Monday. For the CMFI test, we didn't study hard enough.. so.. anyway its over.
& so, "Happy Birthday Kenny".
I don't do such stuff; but maybe just once.
6 weird facts about me:
1. I don't really take sweet stuff so I don't really eat sweets but I like dark chocolates and honey sticks.
2. I'm fat.
3. Smoking pissed me off. (If I'm in a not so good mood, that's it)
4. Sometimes, I buy things that I don't like. Like clothes or accessories, & I do use them.
5. I like long hair when I have short hair and I like short hair when I have long hair. (hmm)
6. I'm a babe-watcher, not a hunk-watcher. ( I look at ladies.. their figure, hair, legs, butt, everything; practically scrutinize them..Ha!)
___ @ 15:12!