<body> <body>

♥ 30 July 2006



The Seventh Month:

There's a getai near my house. They have horrible and noisy singers.
That leads me to think.. why songs in Hokkien or those chinese oldies?
WHY NO POP / PUNK / ROCK / R&B?
Have anyone thought of it? There are pple who die young. Surely, some are fans of perhaps, Simple Plan, Mariah Carey, 5566, Bon Jovi, Usher etc.
Then again, why only singing?
WHY NO MOVIE?
Have anyone thought of showing Spiderman or My Best Friend's Wedding, or even animations like The Incredibles to THEM?
If not the nether world life and people are boring. No partying, no great music, no rock, no life, no entertainment.

okay, I think crap.

Today is the 29th. I woke up with a quarter of the Saturday left.
Nothing much completed. I've just been procastinating.

& for the 1st time, I didnt want to step into my parents' room.
There were wailings, loud cryings and shoutings. (no, its not abuse)
I wish that could happen to me sooner; when will be my turn?
I hope my mother is free already (:

___ @ 00:18!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x