<body> <body>

♥ 15 July 2006



With regards to Olsens' smoking:
- hear hear. People that start smoking nowadays just seem so stupid.
- Smoking is so very lame. I don't understand why intelligent people choose to do it.

well I guess they aren't intelligent enough

Not very funny, I been having weird dreams (& nightmares) lately;
like Keira Knightley holding a pair of velvety nautical shorts from Zara, losing a wallet and getting all panicky,
and just last night, a fight with unknown supernatural force (spirits/ghost) made me woke up with a rapid heartbeat and paralyzed moments after I spoken in tongues in my dream.
Thinking back, I think that dream leads to something ominous.

___ @ 17:54!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x