<body> <body>

♥ 16 September 2006



Last week has been on the downhill, so this week's probably the pivot point of revival.
After a day of fun & play at Changi Safra with PTO, the next few days at work were less cold.
After speaking personally to Janin had thrown me into a black pit--prolly committing suicide.
Facing again the situation when I was doing Investments project.. a world of questions marks.
It was enough to keep me busy for 2.5 days i guess.
I wonder about the next 40+ days

I feel particularly stranded & redundant;
considering that I almost quitted and walked out of the company if not for the fact that IPP is a 100% shit module the previous week.
I rather get a job outside instead of wasting my time there, seriously

The week ended pleasantly though: a gathering at Breeks.
Even though the whole time was standing on a spot and took 30 mins to decide on our next movement, it was good even when I'm utterly broke.
The plan for night fishing, K, bowling were aborted as they headed for movie; and me; Home.


& the next 40+ days seem more bleak than ever.
god save the world !
A comforting thought: "Learn the rules so that you can break them properly".

___ @ 16:36!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x