<body> <body>

♥ 27 September 2006



Saturday night.
A night in history

Tears of 4 women were shed and him, crying inside.
Years of grudges were poured out, walls, for once were lowered.
2h continuous weeping and a 30 min strongfront before forcing I to a tear-stained sleep.

Monday night.
A night in history

From stout to glasses of pure gin, drowning himself in sorrow.
He gasped for air, he held onto his chest. He broke down, he spouted nonsense of sucidal thoughts.
We helped. We chided. I teared.

Both nights, I felt the pain for both parties.

Today.
A new perspective and a more cautious thought.
It's time for a change

___ @ 21:06!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x