<body> <body>

♥ 16 December 2006



Past few days were school, projects, tests, few hours of work, outings, movies.
I'm gonna get busted.
IPP results. Oh well. Expected. Year 3 goals was to not perform well.
so, half of it came true; the other half, well judging from absenteeism and IB, QM.. I can say,

" We're going down, down in an earlier round. And Sugar, we're going down swinging. I'll be your number one with a bullet; A loaded god complex, cock it and pull it. "
(Fall Out Boy)

I havent had a good rest for ages.
Cabbed down to Changi Sea Sports Club in the early morning with Darren, Jess and Fel.
I felt fag in there. DAMN. Check out the hunks over there. Tan, toned, & a couple of good looking ones, like my instructor. hahah but still, I prefer to look at girls.

So it was usual orientation then we hit out the sea for around 5h learning strokes and basics.
All that I can say is I'm gonna abstain SALT & SODIUM for a couple of days.
Tomorrow will be revision & rescuing in deep waters and then I graduate from Star1. I'm gonna laugh.

Till then, I have found another 2 actiivities to keep me busy, which also means I have to work harder for the money, cos the Earth will stop spinning if they wants to sponsor me.

Bye school work.

___ @ 21:39!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x