<body> <body>

♥ 2 January 2007



On the last day of 2006, I spent about $500 on shopping. what a great day to end the year.
So, I shall shut down for now.

MS countdown was freaking crowded and not as good. We walked from MS to PS.
Reached home and slept for inhumane 6 hours before I got up early to do some laundry before heading to Bedok for NY party, then his house for 3 hours of pool.
If only I can carry the pool table home..
It was dinner at Changi V with both families. Ugghhhh I just want to get home quickly

School starts. Time to fail

___ @ 00:48!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x