<body> <body>

♥ 16 February 2007



The last week of school is almost over..
everything got stalled, moving on, going back.
Let's look forward to better days ahead.

So Monday was the Victoria Secrets Fashion Show.
The attention wasn't on those models with their lingerie and props, but more of Justin Timberlake and his sleek dance moves.
locking, popping, nimble footwork.. cool..

ok.. last few days were studying and slacking, and I'm so lazy to study.
I will not and dont intend to do well for IB and CAA

so after I graduate, I shall just bum around the house and play with my new hamsters..

___ @ 00:06!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x