<body> <body>

♥ 22 March 2007



The island fuss now is the annual Singapore Fashion Festival (SFF) which kickstarts tomorrow and held till April 1. The thing is ... I don't get to see.
Damn!

2 weeks of idleness I was trying to coop myself at home because I hadn't had a cent to spend on, other than getting some "necessity". So reading, studying, watching shows and being online looking at photoshoots and fashion runways became my best friends.
Seems like a bane to me because I had the urge to revamp my entire wardrobe to corporate wear, my English suck balls, and I feel shallow

I feel that I need to be a 20 year

___ @ 23:29!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x