<body> <body>

♥ 13 May 2007

Minutes to Midnight


Friday's celebration passed without much of a hitch, luckily.
I asked weiling what she felt about DXO & her reply was.. "ok, not bad" sort of answer.

So the big question now is, "When is Angel's turn?!" haha!

An interesting string of events popped up while & after DXO.
Slept for 3h before heading to work & all I had to do is to tap a few keys on the keyboard, then rushed home & slept for another 0.5h and down town for the annual BJP outing haha! we are one pathetic clan. BUT the day turned out pretty good despite us being very sleepy
Pictures, I believe Joanne will post :]

"
In this farewell There is no blood
There is no alibi Cause I've drawn regret
From the truth Of a thousand lies
So let mercy come And wash away

Put to rest What you thought of me
While I clean this slate With the hands Of uncertainty
So let mercy come And wash away

What I've done
I'll face myself To cross out
What I've become
Erase myself And let go of What I've done

"

--- Linkin Park

___ @ 12:15!




profile

mad/madeline
nineteen
july
sixty-seven
androgynous

loves

magazines
grocery & retail therapy
vogue, walks & shoots
the beauty of your profile
sexyback

wants

unnecessities.

MONSTERS

weiling
joanne
shevon
angel
angelia
kenny
joseph

dine
joy
faeza
yong jun
cherie
birds
shiyu
jillian
yolanda

peggy
joanne's
mine
kenny's

TAG

nothing to say. uh, hi?


credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x